Something about me….I was born in 1955 in a small and more than 1000 years old town near Hamburg called Buxtehude that I share with about 40,000 inhabitants.
My passions are music and photography. After I received the message that the world’s best network vox.com of Six Apart is closing the gates, I came over here to WordPress (like most of my friends) but I’m still nestling here while working hard in my little world (yes, the period between September and October demands a lot from me!), so the following words are particularly for my friends: I’m sure we’ll meet each other again – on another place… See Ya, Guys and Gals!!!
about my musical life…
I play bass and guitar and I’m singing a bit and have a lot of joy… – with my group “Blackout” playing some hard-rock and heavy metal. – with “Go For Two”, a project with my old friend. We make some world fusion music my gear
– electric basses from Warwick (4-string) and Yamaha (5-string) – an electric upright (an “SWB light” by Aria) – a bass full stack (Warwick) – a step arranger and virtual recording studio (FL7 producer’s edition) – microphones (Sennheiser)
… and photography– my eyes and my heart decide what I shoot. – I love to be on scavenger hunts with good friends
– a Nikon D 5000 – a Nikon DX 18-105 mm 1 : 3,5-5,6 zoom lens
– 2 Nikon 1 : 1,8 prime lenses: 35 and 50 mm – an AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm 1 : 4,5-5,6 G – a Sigma EX macro-zoom 70-200mm 1:2,8 – a Sigma 2:1 converter
– Sigma 10-20 mm 1 : 4 – 5,6 – Nikon SB 600/SB 900 flashes – a Panasonic DMC FS 3 which was my first digital camera
– editing software: Photoshop CS4 and View NX 2
… at least… If you have to tell me something, here you can!